JooVuu Improvement

JooVuu

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,
So it's that time again when we need to know how to improve. The survey is about how JooVuu can improve and about the reach of the JooVuu X.

Enter your email at the end for a chance to win a free JooVuu X.

PLEASE DO NOT THINK OH TO HAVE A BETTER CHANCE I MUST GIVE A NICE ANSWER...That is not the case. We want honest feedback however brutal it is, we're always looking to improve so help us. This survey is 100% anonymous.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JJR3WQK

Cheers,

Dan

In the survey when asked to rank considerations -
Does it rank 1-10 where 1 is the first/top/best/most important.
Or is it ranking points where 10 is the first/top/best/most important?

In the survey when asked to rank considerations -
Does it rank 1-10 where 1 is the first/top/best/most important.
Or is it ranking points where 10 is the first/top/best/most important?

1 is the best. I'm updating this thank you!

with hindsight...

I would suggest having carried on selling "bread and butter" cameras under the joovuu name which never struck me as anything but difficult to remember, and somehow I always associate it with "voodoo" in itself a negative connotation .... carried on posting as joovuu etc...

But for the crucial success of the new camera, I would have branded something like "pro one x" and given it a black box with silver outline of camera on and a unique selling point featuring below it that I would have insisted on as a feature during development and posted under a new account on here with far less "heart on sleeve" and "opinion " and presented a new professional, knowledgeable, credible trustworthy image that would enhance my chances of greater success...and leave the past partitioned..

with hindsight...

I would suggest having carried on selling "bread and butter" cameras under the joovuu name which never struck me as anything but difficult to remember, and somehow I always associate it with "voodoo" in itself a negative connotation .... carried on posting as joovuu etc...

But for the crucial success of the new camera, I would have branded something like "pro one x" and given it a black box with silver outline of camera on and a unique selling point featuring below it that I would have insisted on as a feature during development and posted under a new account on here with far less "heart on sleeve" and "opinion " and presented a new professional, knowledgeable, credible trustworthy image that would enhance my chances of greater success...and leave the past partitioned..

I sometimes have this thought, and it's something I wish I had pursued more. I did almost completely change brand names but decided against it - it was one of those judgement calls and time will tell if I get it right.

Dan

SEO wise JooVuu kills it but it's not the only consideration.

Also I've already started moving on some suggestions that we have received already so thank you and keep it up!

Dan

I also note on your survey you omit ..

IMAGE QUALITY...

???

I also note on your survey you omit ..

IMAGE QUALITY...

???

Already ahead of you...corrected this about 5 mins ago or so. Thank you though!

you still on 90 s telephone internet as it hasn't updated yet :D:D:D:D:D :confused:

On the survey, question 5 wouldn't allow me to complete choices individually and would default about halfway thru my selections but suspect that's not your fault.

I look forward to the release and will wait 4 weeks for things to settle before getting my 3 from Chris........ Good job Dan, and good luck.

Changing name would not make much sense imho. I kinda like it. Its unique and easy to remember. As the matter a fact, even though I never bought this camera or even saw it, as I am not interested in dash cameras, if you wake me up and ask me to name few dash cam brands I would name JooVuu among few, as its quite catchy name. Just my two cents. I also do not think people will relate it to voodoo or whatever, even if they do, I see nothing bad about that.

i think the name is cool. was thinking about the name yesterday. It has potential.

i would personally say, maybe create more official site marketing material...

It seems like your product is great and you are offering lifetime support which is essential.

Good luck!

Cheers for the kind words everyone! Means a lot...

Here's something else we have implemented because of the feedback we have heard so far!

https://www.joovuu-x.com/explore-the-joovuu-x/

Really nice way of presenting buttons and their functions. As the matter a fact, I was thinking of doing the same for my reviews a while ago, after seeing how neat it looks, I think I will try something similar. Though it can be daunting experience doing it for each and every camera :)

@Pavle it's really easy to do, the hardest part is getting the coordinates (the boxes/shapes that are highlighted) all perfect to be what you want them to be. Hopefully it will really show people the camera.

Back