JooVuu Improvement

JooVuu, I like the all features browsing interface but I HATE the popup description dialog that appears when I click on settings for example, it's too disruptive, please find a better way to show information. Perhaps use hover action to display description on the right side of the screen in some kind of a hover dialog that doesn't interfere with the rest of the webpage.

@ JooVoo............. When I visit https://www.joovuu-x.com/beta-tester-checkyourlights with Win7 and IE10 at 125% zoom, the link to MY ACCOUNT is now underneath on the left of the link table.

It is normal across the top at 100%.

Mention it to whoever builds your site and should be an easy code and/or table fix.

EDIT----- Now that I look again, the cart button is almost invisible behind the dark grey background.

Getting it looked at, will be updating the JooVuu X over the coming week so it will be far better optimized on mobile devices.

Tried the JooVuu X for the first time. I see the last file getting corrupted. I didn't see an option for immediate shutdown upon turning off power like with Mobius. So I set it for 3sec. Used 1080p HDR mode. Excellent night video quality with WDR. Registrator Viewer is unable to handle some of the files and they become blurred. Windows Media Player can correctly handle them. What is the overlap time between videos ?. I see the registrator viewer going blank when jumping from one file to another. I guess all of these issues could be resolved with firmware fixes. It would be nice if the Android App could configure the camera via USB. My Galaxy S4 doesn't see the camera as a Mass Storage Device. I guess power could be the issue here.

there's shouldn't be any overlap at file change, Registrator Viewer going black at file change generally indicates your PC can't keep up, not that there's a gap

FYI, don't try to play files from microSD card, they're too slow for that, copy to HDD/SSD first.

Back