JooVuu support gone downhill?

brenning

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Do you guys offer support still? I returned my Mini 0806 to you weeks ago and have heard nothing since other than you guys confirmed it had been "scanned" at your end. Someone was even cheeky enough to close the support case the other day with no reason!! It seems I've stopped getting any replies on the case recently?

Not too happy.

Dear @brenning
That's our support system doing that - send me a PM on here and I'll get this sorted for you today. It will have to be a refund as we no longer stock the 0806 due to reliability issues.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

....Someone was even cheeky enough to close the support case the other day with no reason!! It seems I've stopped getting any replies on the case recently?....
Read through these forums and you'll find other similar incidents.
Not too happy.
Others are in the same boat....

Read through these forums and you'll find other similar incidents.

Others are in the same boat....

It's my fault - I implemented changes that I thought would make everything faster and more effective and in fact have done the opposite. We are getting everything sorted and our load is huge with running JooVuu.com whilst also developing a camera, application, pc program, testing the camera, feedback, then all the usual meetings. However, things should be back to normal by Tuesday next week (bank holiday on Monday in the UK).

Again we are sorry

Dan

JOOVUU,
WHERE MY MINI 0806 + CPL, ALREADY 7 MONTHS I WAITING FOR THIS AND YOU ONLY LIED AND LIED TO INFORM ME WAS DELIVERY THIS CAM, BUT TILL TODAY NEVER COME.
PLEASE CONFIRM WHEN YOU WILL SEND THIS PACKAGE TO ME

YOU CLOSED AND CLOSED MY TICKET , BUT THIS PACKAGE STILL NOT COME TO ME

https://www.joovuu.com/contact/ticket.php?track=NBR-2RQ-RU2N&Refresh=27394

https://www.joovuu.com/contact/ticket.php?track=JUG-57D-9L3Q&Refresh=92742

https://www.joovuu.com/contact/ticket.php?track=WNQ-Q3E-SVHR&Refresh=20950

https://www.joovuu.com/contact/ticket.php?track=7X9-P25-UU5P&Refresh=39490

https://www.joovuu.com/contact/ticket.php?track=WMM-ZAJ-E9P8&Refresh=23272

they no longer stock the 0806 so not much chance it is going to be sent, best to message @JooVuu about making some other arrangement

I already tired to make conversations with JooVuu, they only can promised will delivery this 0806 but in fact till today they never do it, this already 7 months I had to be patient but they do not have good ethics to send this package.

if it hasn't sent now then it's not going to, they no longer sell the product, you need to discuss a refund or whatever but posting the same stuff all over the forum is not the way to do it, it's a public forum for everyone to access

thanks for your information, If this unit is not longer available they must be confirmed from beginning and not promised me will send it next week and next weeks for 7 months, this already no way out I go to public forum and any one can read it is good and other buyer who trusted YooVuu like me and I do not want they to be fooled like me

thanks for your information, If this unit is not longer available they must be confirmed from beginning and not promised me will send it next week and next weeks for 7 months, this already no way out I go to public forum and any one can read it is good and other buyer who trusted YooVuu like me and I do not want they to be fooled like me

not arguing your right to be heard, once is enough though, don't need the same stuff posted multiple times, that's all

Hello everyone,

I believe I (Dan) the owner of JooVuu owes an apology. Over the last couple of months I have been receiving more and more complaints about the customer service. However, with the camera being such a priority, I either sorted them myself quickly, or did a quick investigation. This was simply not good enough. I stayed up virtually all night trawling through the thousands of customer service enquiries we have received in the last few months and have decided the service has fallen not just short but WAY short. As such, I have let go our customer service agent and I will be taking over the customer service until a replacement can be found (within a week or so). I can only apologise for this and I am slowly working my way through all the problems now and trying to rectify them. If you do not receive a response from me personally by Sunday please let me know on here or on the contact system and I’ll chase it up. Again I am so sorry for letting it get like this, but rest assured I am personally taking charge of this now.

Kind regards,

Dan

Owner of JooVuu

Hello everyone,

I believe I (Dan) the owner of JooVuu owes an apology. Over the last couple of months I have been receiving more and more complaints about the customer service. However, with the camera being such a priority, I either sorted them myself quickly, or did a quick investigation. This was simply not good enough. I stayed up virtually all night trawling through the thousands of customer service enquiries we have received in the last few months and have decided the service has fallen not just short but WAY short. As such, I have let go our customer service agent and I will be taking over the customer service until a replacement can be found (within a week or so). I can only apologise for this and I am slowly working my way through all the problems now and trying to rectify them. If you do not receive a response from me personally by Sunday please let me know on here or on the contact system and I’ll chase it up. Again I am so sorry for letting it get like this, but rest assured I am personally taking charge of this now.

Kind regards,

Dan

Owner of JooVuu

Hi Dan, thanks for your prompt response. I hope you know why we bought from JooVuu, only one world "TRUSTED" and the fact not like our imagine, has been 7 months Sir with no any news for this camera, now I just got inform from JooVuu

Dear Hans,
We responded to your last ticket. As it seems you have not received your parcel we are now handing your details to the Royal Mail to determine why your parcels go missing if it is found that they have been delivered and this is a fraudulent claim we will pass your details to the relevant authorities, if it is found the parcels have genuinely gone missing we will refund you the full amount or send the parcel again (whichever we deem fit).

I very sad to heard that Sir, we feel buyers remain disadvantaged, I don't know how long we must be waiting and waiting, I was got confirm from JooVuu this parcel was sent and missing at May 2015 till today investigation still unresolved.
Not only in this forum we look so much claim same and the case has dragged on too.

I hope You (Mr. Dan the owner of JooVuu) can be resolve this problem, please note has been 7 months.

Thanks,

Regards,
Hans

" if it is found that they have been delivered and this is a fraudulent claim we will pass your details to the relevant authorities"

Wow nice threat Joovuu, maybe if you actually sorted this out in the last 7 months instead of bullying your customers you wouldn't have to email such rubbish.

They threatened me with the same thing and lost 2 paypal disputes when it turned out they had not actually sent anything. Joovuu, maybe we should pass on your details to the "relevant authorities" for fraud.

Just to confirm to everyone that I still have not had any refund from JooVuu despite being promised multiple times. I may start to take legal action against them as its starting to look like some sort of scam before they go bust....

Refund came through this afternoon (after posting on here)

How long did it take all up to receive a refund?

Hi "Dan" owner of JooVuu where are you?? how long I must be waiting and waiting, till today already 9 months only promised and promised with a various of reasons for extended time, please give confirm till when I must be waiting, i want certainty not only promised

Hi Hans,
We sent two (maybe three due to a mistake) items to you, both went missing - as such we have launched an investigation into fraud. If you would like to tell the Indonesian Postal Service to hurry up please please do, we are literally at the mercy of them, maybe this is why your parcels have gone missing - I don't know, but I know we have to protect our business against fraudulent claims/missing parcels etc and as such we are.

Kind regards,

Dan

Back