Joovuu Very Very bad feed back!!! Be Aware not serious seller !!!

efcm

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I Found this forum on a search for dash cams trying to upgrade my c600

After a lots of reading someone talk about joovuu as a decent shop and i decide to order a G1wh (very bad decision)

Here stays the conversation that i have on tickets on joovuu website.

I order the camera at 05/09/2014 and by the 17/9/14 my g1wh went up in smoke (I was driving and the car charger start to make smoke and smell like burning plastic)

17/9 Joovuu says that it will ship a new unit, and ask me to send back the dead one.

26/9 i ask joovuu if he have the received the camera.

Joovuu is sorry but they will be shipping it in 2 days problems at Chinese customs.

01/10 i ask if is any update?

03/10 Joovuu
says that they will be getting today and it will be shipped immediately (15 days after they said immediately)

15/10 I complain that i havent received anything and ask when did he send the camera and for a tracking number?

15/10 Joovuu says that are problems at Portuguese post...

24/10 I ask again for any update because
i havent received anything

27/10 Joovuu says that the parcel is in Portugal ready for dispach

29/10 Any update?

30/10 Joovuu says that the parcel is lost and it will be re-shiped

31/10 i ask to please send it on tracking number for no more problems.

13/11 I get on the mail return the broken camera that i send to joovuu on 18/9 Royal mail was unable to find joovuu adress (the one i print on joovuu return site...) I send a picture of the pack whith royal mail stamp unable to delivery.

Joovuu replies is adress because i didnt check the picture i sent on previus ticket....

17/11 i ask again for any update on the G1wh replacement unit that joovuu said it was shipped on 3/11

18/11 Joovuu ask for me to re-sent back the broken camera, and once they have the parcel on hand they will sorted quickly for me. ????

Did they ever sent any of the other replacements???

20/11 i re-sent the camera again and paid more 6.6€ of postage. (total paid 13.2€) Sent pictures and tracking number.

21/11 Joovuu "I am sorry for the on going problems, however, as you will understand, we cannot send out replacement items before we have received the faulty ones. As soon as we get the faulty camera back (thank you for the shipping number) we will send you a replacement."

So All this tickets change and joovuu saying that they sent the camera it was all a lot of lies because the first broken unit royal mail was unable to find joovuu address.

28/11 ? I Finally recived the replacement unit

03/12 The replacement unit dies
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/g1wh-is-always-that-bad-or-is-just-my-bad-luck.8587/

05/12 Just send the replacement unit back again and paid again postage more 6.6€ (now total postage 19.8€)

8/12 Joovuu will start the return process as soon as the camera on hands

16/12 Any update ??

17/12 Joovuu says that recived today and it will test it before send

9/1/2015 Got email from joovuu saying is finishing all the tests and is sending the replacement

19/01/2015 When did you ship the replacement? I still haven't got any thing.

19/01 Joovuu says that sent the camera at 18/12?????????????????????????? after saying on email that sent it on 09/01/2015???? IS THIS FOR REAL?

20/01 Joovuu says that theres to many problems on this order and it will sent a refund tomorrow and for me to go purchase from elsewhere.

04/02/2015 I ask for the refund because i have nothing on paypal account, maybe joovuu sent the refund by mail...

13/02 Ask for the refund again and still no answer form Joovuu until today 18/02

Bottom Line: Purchase one g1hw work for 12 days... sent back get a replacement that work for 2 days.

Spent 47€ on G1 and 19.6€ on postage to send the bad units back, lost over 6 monts and lots of emails change and no solutions only lies from Joovuu.

Last edited by a moderator:
:)Pls tag @JooVuu
Or come to the customer support desk for direct service

Dear sir,
I know this is a long time later and we do not have any messages from you but we just want to make sure this is resolved and sorted. Please let us know regardless at www.joovuu.com/contact as we really do hate it when the customers aren't satisified.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

@JooVuu you just need to read the first post... is every thing there with dates...

they gw1's aren't as flawed (dying) as some users are make it out to be ;)
where you using cheap/beyond specs power supply?

I use the power supply that came on the camera.

i used my sj4000 as a replacement with a 1€ car power supply, and its still working.

I bought my mini 0806 from JooVuu and I’m happy with the transaction

at least he’s communicating with you and wants to find a solution

As JooVuu didn’t have a mini 0805 I bought one from Gearbest, let me know if you want to hear about bad customer service

27 days from getting a faulty 0805 they for about a week or two don’t even reply to my emails now,

just pointed out to me their policy of 40 return if faulty and I pay the postage to return an item that they sent out faulty ,

the DVR was faulty right out the box and its going to cost about £40 to return, that if it even gets to China as if it doesn’t I’d have paid for the DR and on top paid return postage but as they don’t get it back I’ll loose in the £40, , will I buy for Gearbest, NEVER AGAIN

@JooVuu
Do you really want to solve this problem?

Did you check your site tickets from 20/jan with this message " theres to many problems on this order and it will sent a refund tomorrow and for me to go purchase from elsewhere"

Im still waiting for the refund you promises or other solution.

Please reply on this post.

Back