Joovuu X editions

lacibaci

Reaction score
Country
United States
I keep seeing stores advertising 2016, 2017 editions. What are the difference and how does one know which one is which?

It more has to do with which batch it came from. It's always best to order the newest version where possible. Firmware is identical. As with all products, very minor improvements are sometimes made each batch. Just ask the seller.

It more has to do with which batch it came from. It's always best to order the newest version where possible. Firmware is identical. As with all products, very minor improvements are sometimes made each batch. Just ask the seller.
So is there something that indicate which batch is it? Serial number, PCB version...

So is there something that indicate which batch is it? Serial number, PCB version...

There is no public information or serial numbers to go by unfortunately. You just have to ask.

There is no public information or serial numbers to go by unfortunately. You just have to ask.
Hmm, so nobody ever compared the PCBs? Sellers and sometimes manufacturers will say anything...

Hmm, so nobody ever compared the PCBs? Sellers and sometimes manufacturers will say anything...

Not that I'm aware of, I never open them up as they are all new.

Back