United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
https://joovuu.com/community/index.php?thread/582-firmware-9th-april-2016/

Changelog:

PC Program support (please see below)
Auto-rotation changed to 180 degree rotation
WiFi bug fix
Camera not always starting bug fix (please see below)

Firmware link: mega.nz/#!GR0j2bYa!o_-ZjZ4r_Mg…js2AL-68drmgy9JArJfM5z3jo

Elf link: mega.nz/#!uQE3EbrB!Mq9XwKsXvKN…Xwj-2cCid3NmUwZ8uCXpEWih4

PC Program

"We have updated the JooVuu X PC Program to now include text file updates. We chose txt file updates for one simple reason: it will allow us to bring this to Mac, Windows Phone, and online far easier and quicker. The text file is NOT user editable and can only be edited using our PC software. This is as wrong spacing, or characters can cause problems for the JooVuu X. We will also be releasing an update where you will be able to open text files and change them.

For PC program information please see this thread: joovuu.com/community/index.php…rogram-version-1-release/

Camera not always starting

We have found one possible cause in the firmware and as such have changed the firmware, this has also led us to find one possible reason for the last video file to be corrupted and as such a firmware release is being worked on for this. This fix for the camera auto-start problem is only a possible solution and it is possible it will work with some customers and not others. Please let us know in this thread."

My camera suddenly sopped working today. No lights, nothing. I pulled the plug and powered it up again a couple times, nothing. Took out the card, did the plug thing again but still nothing. After almost giving up I tried again, pulled the plug, pulled the card, plugged it back in and the green lights came on, I put the card back in and it started recording. Seems to be fine now...But what happened?
Will this firmware update fix this?
Auto rotation works good, do I need to run this update?
Whats the latest app version? I have 1.0.5

Unfortunately my rejoice was somewhat premature...

I checked my camera once again today and found that I during the last five days I have had two occasions where the recording had stopped while driving.

Once the recording stopped exactly at the 3 min boundary and the other time four seconds after the 3 min boundary.

Back