JooVuu X unboxing (beta camera)

JooVuu

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

ThisThis does not include all accessories etc that will be included but just gives everyone and idea.

Www.JooVuu-x.com for more pictures and info.

Da

:D
camera looks really nice and high quality from offset

as for video... should be used for internal comms, no offence ;)

It looks very nice:). First I though the camera was giant, but when Emma compare it with her credit card I see the size.
Emma you hand is very petite. Two credit card will fit in my hand.

It looks very nice:). First I though the camera was giant, but when Emma compare it with her credit card I see the size.
Emma you hand is very petite. Two credit card will fit in my hand.
Solved!
We have model hands for X advertising :p

I know this video is about camera, but her hands stole this show:)

Does this video load ok to your guys, i have major problem in youtube when i try to look this in hd, for some reason this takes very very very long time to load, other videos seems to work just fine.

Last edited:
hehe dont get any ideas guys, Emma is spoken for :D

I like that clip you can screw on the camera, i will try that out as soon as i can on my hat.

We need a guy with hands like shovels to handle the camera in the product video, and then a girl with a sexy voice to do the talking :)

hehe dont get any ideas guys, Emma is spoken for :D

I like that clip you can screw on the camera, i will try that out as soon as i can on my hat.

We need a guy with hands like shovels to handle the camera in the product video, and then a girl with a sexy voice to do the talking :)
Well, you have the camera and big hands, now just make a video and try to speak like a sexy lady.:D

Last edited:
hehe actually i once enjoyed myself with some voice altering software, the other guys on team speak was flat on ther ass when i was barking orders with a high pitches voice in the game we played ( think this was in the call of duty 2 days )

Some days i could just sit in front of the computer with my headset on and talk to myself and laugh my ass off, in all fairness i have to mention i was a pothead back then, though i think i would laugh just as hard today if i tried.

Nice I hope that bank card is expired though. Yes small hands make the camera look bigger than it is.
yeah, i was gonna say - you just showed everyone the full bank card number. granted, with chip and pin it's not as useful, but still not good. perhaps put a piece of tape over the number in the future, or use something else globally common like car/house keys. or (and this will sound crazy) a tape measure or ruler. :p that said, common items like a card or keys put things in perspective easier for most folks. not everyone knows right away exactly how big 6.3cm is, especially us backwards US folk. Ironically though, i can look at a nut or bolt and say "that's a 10/12/14/19mm" and pick up the right wrench/socket for it almost every time - because i was a mechanic for almost a decade.

Sorry for have mislead this blog:rolleyes:
I take my punishment.
pillory28.gif

i have major problem in youtube when i try to look this in hd, for some reason this takes very very very long time to load,
It calls permafrost in you latitude.;)

Well, you have the camera and big hands, no just make a video and try to speak like a sexy lady.:D
There is absolute nothing sexy about Kamkar1 swearing mouth, even if he try to make a high pitch.:p

Ditto on the credit card- just use a gift card CC from a closed account, etc which is the same size. It's a world-wide standard which all understand instantly.

Rulers work for those conversant with the language and measurement system but if it's written in Russian Cyrillic and the system is "Arshin's" it doesn't help me much. Coin and bill (note) sizes vary. Same for keys. Maybe pencils are the same size everywhere but that's the only other item I can think of which might replace a CC for universal visual size comparison.

OK for an unboxing vid I guess, I'm not much interested in those. I open the darn box, get everything spread out in front of me, look for an instruction manual, then start playing around. As they say in Jamaica, "Horse dead cow fat".

Phil

I didn't look very closely as I am not be the kind to try such a trick, but I know there are people who would. I had a prepaid debit card hacked with only a few dollars left on it, I think it was because I ordered direct from an established US seller for the first time and something went wrong there. Nothing is safe anymore!

Phil

yep, had 7k cleaned out from my credit card earlier this year, never lost anything as the bank returned it all but not a nice feeling regardless
Cash used to be king, but now you can't even rent a car without a card. Glad to see you got your money back

I haven't been on here in a while, is this a different camera to the joovuu car cam I saw a while back?

Back