JooVuu X Vendors

JooVuu

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey everyone,
We'll be posting a list of confirmed vendors shortly. We're looking for vendors in South Africa, South America, Canada, and one in Asia. If you are interested please let us know.

Dan

We need more Russian resellers also

Down-under with the Joker is sweet with me.

Since your the boss........... I will get onto Chris for a couple of cams............

EDIT ------ You beat me on the post Pier.

Since your the boss........... I will get onto Chris for a couple of cams............

EDIT ------ You beat me on the post Pier.
We''ll make sure you are the first receiver of the new camera, and will let you know once we have stock on shelf

Just curious, who is handling North America? USA specifically.

It's tough to set solid prices out-of-country what with currency exchange rates varying by the day (or faster depending on the exact situation). Just part of the "fun" Dan's going through getting the X-Cam to market ;)

Thanks Dan!
Phil

Just curious, who is handling North America? USA specifically.

It's tough to set solid prices out-of-country what with currency exchange rates varying by the day (or faster depending on the exact situation). Just part of the "fun" Dan's going through getting the X-Cam to market ;)

Thanks Dan!
Phil

*raises hand*
Pier28 is standing by to provide over-the-top customer sales & support in North America for the all new JooVuu-X.
~Jon

Yeah our norte-Americano friends should be good :cool:

I assume more sellers will be comming when the X prove itself to be a nice little camera.

Hey Jon: toss me one over the hills and the plains and the muddy river please. I've got my baseball glove ready and waiting!

I really should avoid posting when I'm sleepy; I sometimes feel rather stupid afterward. I knew Pier 28 was going to have these, but it just didn't click last night! :rolleyes:

Phil

Back