Jooyfact A1 dashcam help needed

llol

Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
Friends! Please, HELP!
I have bought the car DVR Jooyfact A1 based on Novatek 96658 chipset here: https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/32763004814.html
There are several problems after installation into the car:
  • after turning the device on it blinks once with the blue light after this it blinks only with the red. I have recordered the video telling how it is working. Here it is:
    ;
  • the seller recommends to use only specific tf-cards: “Use SanDisk or Toshiba, C10 , FAT32 , 98M/S or Above TF card”. No problem, I have bought relevant sandisk tf-card. But still the same result.
  • the seller send me the UPDATING firmware (not the FULL one). Following up on his recommendations I tried to flashes the firmware update of the dvr. SanDisk, C10 , FAT32 , 98M/S used during this process. But still no result. It flashes for several seconds: red and blue lights bleems simultaneously. AND AFTER THIS ONLY RED LIGHT BLEEMS. i am waiting for 5 mins but nothing changes - device does not working! Here is the video of the flashing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BznH...46693e5f9YtgR3
  • my microelectronics technician says that the only way to solve the problem is to flash THE FULL firmware with the help of the programmer. But the seller did not have this one.
Please, help! I need the dump from the working mashine DVR Jooyfact A1 based on Novatek 96658 chipset to flash it with the help of the programmer! Does anyone have something?!!

Here it is ABSOLUTLEY another info:

And here:

in short in english:
3mb update - IS NOT FULL. its update ONLY. and i tried this one. and it does not solves the problem.
i need the full update for flashing not from tf-card but with the help of the programmer. the size of full ROM update for this chip is 4Mb.

but they do not have necessary files... do u?

Loader file is installed just like firmware, from the memory card
in general terms - yes. BUT. i have this one for device manufactured at 2017. and my device is made at 2019. and i exactly do not know, what can be amended by chineeses from that time. thats why i am asking for the FRESH DUMP...

in general terms - yes. BUT. i have this one for device manufactured at 2017. and my device is made at 2019. and i exactly do not know, what can be amended by chineeses from that time. thats why i am asking for the FRESH DUMP...
the loader file should still be the same, unless you have a ROM reader you're only going to dump the same firmware you have already anyway

Back