Junsun 4k S590 Dash cam Instruction booklet needed

firefletch999

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Can anyone attach photos or PDF file for the instruction booklet for this dash cam please.

Welcome to DCT @firefletch999 :)

I googled it but found nothing. JunSun says on their website that they have no .pdf manuals available and that the ones they supply with cams (when they are supplied, not all will have them) is generic. Rather strange to me :cautious:

Most cam functions are similar and intuitive to those who have been in the game awhile. If you have any specific questions we can probably help you here, but as to a manual (printed or .pdf) I can't say. Maybe someone else has that.

Phil

worst case list the menu options shown and what you're options are and you can get advice on anything that you don't understand and need help with, for the most part the default settings will generally work and there may only be a couple of settings you need to alter

I run with most things default, only change time zone and recording size if it is not default to 3 minutes, and then if the option are there i choose best image quality.
This is of course just for a basic camera, if you want to use parking guard there are a few other things i would have to mess with.

no. scrolling through the menu you will find the "M" function. It should be time lapse, I think. But what's the use?

[QUOTE = "jokiin, post: 483325, membro: 469"]
quali opzioni mostra quando si accede a quel menu?
[/ CITAZIONE]

Yes

Welcome to DCT @firefletch999 :)

I googled it but found nothing. JunSun says on their website that they have no .pdf manuals available and that the ones they supply with cams (when they are supplied, not all will have them) is generic. Rather strange to me :cautious:

Most cam functions are similar and intuitive to those who have been in the game awhile. If you have any specific questions we can probably help you here, but as to a manual (printed or .pdf) I can't say. Maybe someone else has that.

Phil
Thanks Phil....seems to be a problem but thanks for the reply. Having a real problem with connecting my mobile to the dashcam.

Perché ogni volta che accendo la dashcam dice "inserisci scheda SD" e devo rimuoverla e reinserirla.

Thanks Phil....seems to be a problem but thanks for the reply. Having a real problem with connecting my mobile to the dashcam.

One of the most common problems doing that is having data turned on in the phone. Try turning data off or using "Airpalne" mode. Also could be an app problem- lord knows there is plenty of that because of the myriad different Android systems.

Phil

Back