Just 3 Viofo's together (nothing special happens!)

Paul Iddon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo A139 Pro 4K, A129 Pro Duo 4K, A229 Duo 2K, & NB 522GW
Just a short clip showing the A129 Pro 4k. and the A139 2k and the newest release the A229 2k cameras, just so you can see them together. Encoded to 4K, rendering on YouTube to finish, but I've added a link to a RAW video if you want to see that instead.

> MEGA FILE HERE <

YouTube:

Paul.

Don't forget that we should judge dashcams on their audio performance as well as their video performance.

Sound is important, in the first 20 seconds of this video nothing moves, if you have the sound turned off; but with the sound turned up it is a different story, and the audio continues to give extra information to the end!

Another Viofo:

I agree sound is important, but i often have to delete it for shares on youtube.
But in regard to the dashcams main job of liability in case of a alteration, then yes the better the sound recorded is the better, in that case i just need to remember to mute the car radio.

I would still like a element proof outside microphone that are only live when there are no movement, so say after a crash the L channel would be camera MIC sound and the R channel the recordings from a outside microphone.

Back