Just Bought Joovuu X

dave798

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
K1s , Mobius , SG9665GC
hi dan have just placed an order for new Joovuu X can you please ensure it comes with CPL filter and a big ask is would it be possible to pre-install the very latest firmware ie the 25th June Beta one that is showing on this site have just placed the order through Paypal in the last couple of minutes or if you need a transaction code etc for confirmation let me know.
many thanks
Regards
dave

hi dan have just placed an order for new Joovuu X can you please ensure it comes with CPL filter and a big ask is would it be possible to pre-install the very latest firmware ie the 25th June Beta one that is showing on this site have just placed the order through Paypal in the last couple of minutes or if you need a transaction code etc for confirmation let me know.
many thanks
Regards
dave

They always ship with the latest firmware :) and I'll make sure a CPL is shipped with your order as well.

Cheers,

I have to say that somehow your websites are confusing, i say this only after several visits as personal user experience.
Example, in joovuu-x.com i got price 89,99, in joovuu.com i got price 86,96 and in your email say it should be 79,99.
Don't get me wrong, i like you and your product but i just dont understand this system, where i should buy it and what price.

I have to say that somehow your websites are confusing, i say this only after several visits as personal user experience.
Example, in joovuu-x.com i got price 89,99, in joovuu.com i got price 86,96 and in your email say it should be 79,99.
Don't get me wrong, i like you and your product but i just dont understand this system, where i should buy it and what price.

I'll get that sorted. The website has only the car camera version (99.99) and the joovuu-x.com website has car camera and action camera (89.99) version. You can use a voucher YAY10 to get £10 off on either website.

I'll see why there is a discrepancy though :)

Hey Dan....... Now that your dollar is in freefall I will now buy two next week :p

This is a good camera with plenty of potential and all the folks at JooVoo deserve an applause for their maximum support.

I don't even own a dashcam after 12 months of online learning but sure as ship Im in now.

Back