Just got my 750S, here is a little preview

Thanks for the overview! How does the wifi speed compare to the 650? I have 650s and honestly transfer speeds are pretty horrible - about 1 minute per 80MB file. The official specifications lists both camera's wifi modules to be 802.11 b/g/n so there is no difference at least on paper.

I'm curious if you only used the front camera with the 650 or the rear "truck" camera as well? If so, what's your opinion on the rear one?

Thanks for the overview! How does the wifi speed compare to the 650? I have 650s and honestly transfer speeds are pretty horrible - about 1 minute per 80MB file. The official specifications lists both camera's wifi modules to be 802.11 b/g/n so there is no difference at least on paper.

I'm curious if you only used the front camera with the 650 or the rear "truck" camera as well? If so, what's your opinion on the rear one?

Files are 93 MB in size for a 1 min clip. It takes roughly 15-20 seconds to transfer a clip to my iPhone 7 plus on wifi.

Files are 93 MB in size for a 1 min clip. It takes roughly 15-20 seconds to transfer a clip to my iPhone 7 plus on wifi.
Thank you for the info, that is significantly faster!

Thinking of grtting a 750 , any comments about reliability or alternatives.

Back