Just Picked up DDPai Mini 3 for $88 - Good Bye WR1

Wr1Camman

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just picked up a DDPai Mini 3 from an Amazon lightning sale. I have been watching it as a replacement to my WR1 and never seen it go below $132 and that's when they have an $8 off coupon.

There is still 4 hours left and not all claimed yet. Cjoose "Black 1600P" and "Sold by DDPai and Fulfilled by Amazon" to get the deal price and coupon to clip. The DDPai Minin2P is also on a Lightning Deal for $55 - $5 coupon by choosing "Black 1440P".

You Tube comparison video with Viofo A119-

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with your Mini 3, my Mini 2 was very problematic and eventually just stopped working and died. Hopefully you can get good support through Amazon if needed.

Good luck with your Mini 3, my Mini 2 was very problematic and eventually just stopped working and died. Hopefully you can get good support through Amazon if needed.

I used a credit card to get a 24 month extended warranty.

If the product is still under warranty, please contact the seller directly with your order ID, thanks.

I did, but because I purchased direct from China, return shipping made it cost prohibitive to return. I received a partial credit previous to it dying because the parking mode did not work properly (pixelated pictures, inconsistent parking mode starting/stopping).

Wouldn't this post be more appropriate in the DDPai Mini 3 thread than the WR1 thread? Just saying.

pls upgrade both APP and recorder firmware to the latest and then try, actually the product has been improved a lot especially its parking monitor, I will assist you to solve your problems.

Lol, hard to do that when it won't power on.

The DDPai mini 3 is back on another Amazon Lightning deal. Still more than 5 hours to go and only 7% claimed.

Just picked up a DDPai Mini 3 from an Amazon lightning sale. I have been watching it as a replacement to my WR1 and never seen it go below $132 and that's when they have an $8 off coupon.

There is still 4 hours left and not all claimed yet. Cjoose "Black 1600P" and "Sold by DDPai and Fulfilled by Amazon" to get the deal price and coupon to clip. The DDPai Minin2P is also on a Lightning Deal for $55 - $5 coupon by choosing "Black 1440P".

You Tube comparison video with Viofo A119-

Shame it's been done as 1080P these camera's are 1440 and 1600P and should of been uploaded to YouTube as 1440P , most smartphone screens are 1440P .

Back