just purchase a V3, Now I need tuo look up here to find a reliable Microsd :-)

64GB at least, the SG cameras are not fuzzy about memory cards, still i would not go cheap on them either.
A1 branded Sandisk cards maybe ?
Currently i am testing one of the new Kingston endurance cards in my SG9663DC and it work well so far, this are the cheapest endurance memory cards on the Danish market.

You may also consider Samsung EVO Plus U3. It has been proven to be reliable with all StreetGuardian dashcams so far.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Tak :)

I'm looking at the Sandisk Ultra A1, best price one here in Canada

Now I have to look up the max size :)

Prety much go up as big as you want to, though i an not sure they have tested with 1TB cards yet, but 200 - 400 GB should be just fine.

going for a 128 :)

SanDisk Ultra 128GB microSDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter(SDSQUAR-128G-GN6MA) this the rigth model ?

Not familiar with Sandisks own numbering, but if it have the A1 stamped on the card you should be fine, no A1 on the cards and they should be avoided at least for dashcams.

OK purchase the Sandisk Ultra A1 200 GIG

Thanks guys

Next step, the installation :) Ho what joy it will be :-(

But I saw some pictures / vidoes

Its not bad, only problem is potentially the plastic on the A pillar, but normally it tear right off.

Putting a radio on my car i had no idea how to deal with the plastic of my center console, so i drove to the dealership and a guy there ripped it off in seconds.
I just dident know it would be that easy, and always best to ask twice if in doubt.

LOL

Great that this brand has capacotir and not a baterry for our cold weather ;)

STARING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THE INSTALL on my particular car with a BIG shade around the visor

Its not bad, only problem is potentially the plastic on the A pillar, but normally it tear right off.

Putting a radio on my car i had no idea how to deal with the plastic of my center console, so i drove to the dealership and a guy there ripped it off in seconds.
I just dident know it would be that easy, and always best to ask twice if in doubt.

Removing cars trim is always tricky, sometime just puyll, other time NEVER pull, must use a special tool LOL

Back