Just purchased a new DDPAI mini2P

Jc0187

Reaction score
Country
United States
I currently use a Transcend DrivePro 200. Had been using it for 2 years and really liked it. Unfortunately it looks as though the super capacitor bugged out and therefore nothing is saving, settings wise, when my car turns off. I just ordered the DDPAI mini2P right now. It looks to be a superior cam. I was curious if there was anyone else here that has purchased one and whether or not they like it or hate it?What is your experience with this camera? Is the wifi connectivity ok? How user freindly is the app? One thing that I detested about my DrivePro was the wifi and app. Wifi was spotty at best and the app was garbage.

No dashcam is made to record for very long after external power is shut off. Most dashcams that do have a battery, have tiny ones that can only record for a minute or two. Capacitor allows the camera to operate in more extreme conditions while the car provides power to the camera. If you need to do park guard or something you can try obd2 port which runs whether engine is on or off.

Back