Just so many problems.

Tejo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok my next problem is when I try connecting it asks for the password. I have no idea what it is , it doesn’t say anywhere in the instructions . Have tried 12345678 and that doesn’t work. Any ideas anybody? Ohh this is for clip viewer. Have given up completely with the nextbase app .

When you try connecting it to what exactly? Or should we rely entirely on out crystal balls to surmise what the solution to your problem is?:ROFLMAO:

No crystal ball required , it is in my post , clip viewer!

Ah Ha and oops. It seems that my specs are fogged as well as my crystal ball.:cry:

The password on my old '380 to phone' was the default as I never changed it. I think you can just press next and it will connect ....... or not

Hi Tejo,

Thanks for your question. None of our applications for watching footage from Nextbase Cameras feature 'Clip Viewer'. Are you referring to the Nextbase CamViewer application, or just a place to view footage?

I know that your have a 322GW, but what device are you trying to connect to? A Mac, windows, etc?

Regards,
Millie- Nextbase

I have the 522gw and it’s the nextbase cam viewer and tried on iPhone and iPad Pro

Hi Tejo,

Fortunately in this instance I can provide a very simple answer;

The 522GW (and all 2-range devices) applications are 'MyNextbase Player' for computer use and 'MyNextbase Connect' for use on mobile devices.
The 'CamViewer' and 'Replay3' applications are for use with our 1-series range (412,512,612GW etc).

If you download the correct apps for your 522GW, they should work with no issues.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Millie-Nextbase

Back