Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Im a taxi driver so I have to turn my engine off..a lot. At present I must:
1.Stop the recording
2.go into the menu and find park mode.
3.Turn park mode on
4. Turn car off
To resume normal dring mode Ive got to do it all again!
Let's not forget this module is concealed but lucky for me i can still see the screen from the driving position.
It would have bern nice to have a "park mode" button. That could be pressed easily even if you could no see it.
Or, a software solution that would detect normal driving (by the external power being used when in park mode).

Park mode switches on and runs from the internal battery when no power is supplied from the aux socket. The USB connector on the right hand side will take a normal USB cable and charge the battery without turning the machine into driving mode. Remember that this drains your battery slightly however I have the ignition controlled power in the left and the permanent power in the right meaning the battery only comes into play if my aux battery system runs low.

I have the following settings park mode on. motion detect off. Parking mode detects movement and starts recording when movement is detected but you dont want moment detection on when driving as it messes the videos up.

sorry about the spelling mistakes hope this helps you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Q Koonlung 16
Eric Edwards Koonlung 26
Back