K1S "Recording started" then "recording stopped"

I have sorted the interruption part by wiring up a socket that only powers on when the engine has actually started eg from with a relay run from the alternator sense 12v output.

Signed up because of this thread. Just bought a k1s last week and I have even having issues from the word go. I spent ages running the cables and making everything as neat and discrete as possible so don't want to return it. Eventually I found if I hit the brakes then the unit restarted so I unplugged the rear camera and since then everything has been running fine just without the use of the rear camera.

My question is, am I having issues with the rear camera related to the rear high level brake light coming on? Is this because I ran the cable through with the other cables (number plate lights, rear wiper and high level brake light)? Has anyone else experienced this?

Could use a ferrite core to filter out the interference. Worked for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catching up on threads. Although my solution takes out many of the features, I am convinced that the processor/DVR (Ambarella 528MHz A7LA70 chipset) cannot handle the additional requirements of lane departure, falling asleep, blind side warning, speed tracking shutoff, (US) speed trap warning...etc. Turn all that crap off.
I only use GPS, speed and so far it's been running well. I still occasionally have missing video, but usually it's non critical.

Back