K2 Android app issues

KeithW

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Innovv K2
I have a Samsung A5 (16) mobile phone with the K2 app downloaded. The K2 app i v.1.2.2 as of today. If I try to get on the forum from the app on my phone I get the prompt "Please Disconnect Device WIFI, Confirm the Network Connection!" When I first downloaded the app it used to work ok so it has been updated and this has hapened since. It connects and works with the camera ok. When the camera is off and internet restored to the phone I get the prompt.

I also have a Samsung Tab S2 and a Samsung Tab Pro 12, both running compatible versions of Android, but neither will recognise the K2 app on playstore. If I try to download using the QR reader both recognise the app but both say it is not compatible with with the device.

I don't have any of these problems/issues when using the wife's I-Pad.

AFAIK the engineers are still working on Android App.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks for that. Bound to be issues with new kit In the meantime I've been looking at I-Pads. Needed an excuse and now I've got one!

I now have the app on my 2 Android tablets! Still can't pick it up on playstore but Rock had posted it on the Innovv Forum for someone else and it downloaded ok via dropbox. (This occured 4 hours after I bought an I-Pad....coincidence or what!)

Updated the firmware to .39 and tried the app on my tablets. both sort of work but keep crashing. Phone works ok.

Thats the prime reason why most of us try to steer people away from wifi cameras, it can be buggy and often what people hope to do cant really be done as they hope.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
plinth K2 0
A K2 14
Back