K2 install on HD 2018 Trike

Vegas-Triker

Reaction score
Country
United States
Picked up a K2 from the AIM show in Vegas.. looked at the competition, nothing matched the build quality, so we bit and laid sown the ole charge card . Modified a GoPro bracket on my front windshield to mount the front camera, and mounted the rear to the underside of the rear pack. The 1080P pic's are amazing.. I will post pics when competed. The hardware seems solid, DashCam Viewer looks interesting. The software from Innov needs work, but understand that it is happening. My hopes are to capture our rides thru the front camera for posting, use the rear for backing up. and with hope, never use the crash features. ( Cable was routed thru bottom of windshield with small slot )

camera close.JPGwindsheild.JPG

Nice, hope you think of us in here when you have some footage to share.

should be done with install this week-end, then off for first test ride..
wll post complete install + video captured

yes, please looks perfect for tilting rear camera... I was going to grind a 15 degree offset on the existing one

Geary

Day Two, rear camera, Semi Removed Tour Pak, Drilled hole for Heyco and Camera. Pulled Ground Plate to run wires under it. Put back together..GPS.JPGLid Closeup.JPGfull lid.JPGRear Angle.JPGRear Straight on.JPG

Tonight, put insert back into tour pak and install DVR on Back w/ concealed wiring...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D K2 0
A K2 27
N K2 9
Back