K2 installed on Honda NM4/Vultus/NC700JD

NewbieDan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was lucky my installer shop wasn't busy between Christmas and New Years. They were able to get me in quickly.
5 hrs to install because of all the plastic that had to come off, but it was worth it.
Beautiful picture front and rear, Stable mounting. Easy to use app.
Still need time to see if the draw is going to present any challenges, but right now I'm a really happy customer.

Dan

Attachments

• IMG_5831.jpg
    IMG_5831.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5832.jpg
    IMG_5832.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5833.jpg
    IMG_5833.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5834.jpg
    IMG_5834.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 35
Did you cut a hole for the front camera?

The hole in the windscreen is in the picture.
Obviously holes screws to attach.
Not sure which hole you are unsure of.

The hole in the windscreen

The mechanic did it. See pictures above

So how is the system working for you?

Thank you. I will be interested to hear if things work consistently after 6 months, and after several long rides (3-4 hrs), if any heat buildup in the DVR occurs, and any unexplained re-booting.

Is there a easy guide somewhere on how to use the software app and how to download files etc onto a more permenant device? I can figure out the basics of the app but doesn't seem to have seamless operation. Probably me though.

Best way to learn is just play with it.

FWIW the Innovv app is much better than some others. It is more reliable and useful than the corresponding app for the Viofo A129 system, for example.

The downloading part is the same for Android & iPhone devices, as far as I know. It's going to take a really long time to download more than a few videos, because they're big files. If you want to grab a lot of video, you're better off removing the card from the K2 and putting it in a PC's card reader.

Does that help?

Back