K2S dual channel fullHD 1080P hidden recording system

Yes, it is our own research and development. Please ignore the translation. LOL
Hi Kevin,
Yes I reasoned what the intended translation was.
I tend to see humor in everything and wanted to provide that.
I get that foreign language translation isn't an exact science.
I hope you all took it in the spirit intended.

Dan

Nice work Rayman!
look same as K1S back to 2015

Last edited:
Looks awesome

That will be the best choice in Dash Cam world :D but no dash cam had that yet!
IMX307 is cost down version of IMX291, don't expect too much from this, we compared it some month ago.

IMX307 is cost down version of IMX291, don't expect too much from this, we compared it some month ago.
What can you say about the IMX327?

look good at night !
That video is very over exposed for dashcam use, it would have huge motion blur. The IMX 307 does seem to give quite clean images, very little noise, but for a dashcam the motion blur is more important.

The few examples there are of people putting CCTV cameras in a car alongside dashcams i think prove that it is a little problematic from a IQ perspective.
Though i am fully aware that the sensors in our dashcams are made for CCTV use.
That said if i strike it big in the lottery, my dream "car" will be fitted with IP cameras in general, not least as a dashcam filming thru a +40 mm thick windscreen got to suffer a little by that too.
And really aside for a extremely heavy caliber bullet or a RPG i could care less about what try to get my 12 - 15 Ton dream "car" to change direction.

The few examples there are of people putting CCTV cameras in a car alongside dashcams i think prove that it is a little problematic from a IQ perspective.
Though i am fully aware that the sensors in our dashcams are made for CCTV use.
That said if i strike it big in the lottery, my dream "car" will be fitted with IP cameras in general, not least as a dashcam filming thru a +40 mm thick windscreen got to suffer a little by that too.
And really aside for a extremely heavy caliber bullet or a RPG i could care less about what try to get my 12 - 15 Ton dream "car" to change direction.
and Preferably self drive car with all that

That will not happen for me, the day i am too old to drive i will have to EOL myself.
And there are no way in hell i would let any computer interfere with my driving, i have always wished ABS and so on would be a optional thing for cars, i just hate that stuff.
My dream car will go thru or over most cars on the Danish roads, actually if i get that car my first drive will be strait to a ghetto and to try to get the parasites there to shoot at me and my car.

That will not happen for me, the day i am too old to drive i will have to EOL myself.
And there are no way in hell i would let any computer interfere with my driving, i have always wished ABS and so on would be a optional thing for cars, i just hate that stuff.
My dream car will go thru or over most cars on the Danish roads, actually if i get that car my first drive will be strait to a ghetto and to try to get the parasites there to shoot at me and my car.
In Hollywood everything possible or Mexico!

I have been in LA for 6 hours on a layover from Mexico to Denmark, that was plenty of exposure, though i cant say the slightest negative happened, its just not the USA i love, so to repeat that it will take a very good internet friend to lure me back there for a few days.
Nor or So CAL are fine and i will probably have to take a look t if i get the chance, but i am hoping i can bypass LA on bi roads or go thru it on highways at night.

Hi Kevin,
Yes I reasoned what the intended translation was.
I tend to see humor in everything and wanted to provide that.
I get that foreign language translation isn't an exact science.
I hope you all took it in the spirit intended.

Dan
Likewise

I have been in LA for 6 hours on a layover from Mexico to Denmark, that was plenty of exposure, though i cant say the slightest negative happened, its just not the USA i love, so to repeat that it will take a very good internet friend to lure me back there for a few days.
Nor or So CAL are fine and i will probably have to take a look t if i get the chance, but i am hoping i can bypass LA on bi roads or go thru it on highways at night.
you was in Mexico this is not IT guy trip lol, I consider myself in Mexico, Arizona an American state 90% of the people speak Spanish.

Yeah i disengaged a tanker ship down there, ( 1990 i think it was ) drove in agents car thru the night to Mexico city and got started on a journey towards home, i did manage to get out of LAX and go buy a nice bundle of CDs somewhere in Hollywood ( not the glamorous part )

Yeah i disengaged a tanker ship down there, ( 1990 i think it was ) drove in agents car thru the night to Mexico city and got started on a journey towards home, i did manage to get out of LAX and go buy a nice bundle of CDs somewhere in Hollywood ( not the glamorous part )
Will love to be with u next time with no GPS involved!

Back