K2S Dual-Remote

Well we did have some help with the major earth works, i haven't really dug much since 2008 or so when i dug a 5 X 3 X 2 M hole that turned into a fish pond, and even there we was lucky to "hijack" a truck to dig / lift out a root system from a apple tree.
But there will also be a lake established in the new place, but only 20 CM deep, and many SqM of dirt also have to be moved around for sure.

I want nothing to do with the off road RC car track on the right, thats my friends solo project, i personally thing he have overreached on his physical and financial capabilities there.

compared to the k1s i can barely hear the voice. do you also have this prob? I liked the loud and clear ,recording started‘ voice when in parking mode.

on my K2S I disabled the external speaker as this was causing interference, However as a usual rule of thumb i pretty much disabled all sound notifications, I have to many bings and bongs going on in the car.

Like the "machine that goes ping"? "Birth"- from Monty Python's "Meaning of life" :ROFLMAO:

I didn't like or use sound with the K2S but I am liking it better now with the A139. Just the simple stuff is all I want such as start-up, recording failure detected, and shut-down. With the planned side-cam set-up I won't hear or see the K2S but with there being other side-cams a usual maintenance check every month should be enough ;)

Phil

Back