Kids caught doing the Kiki challenge on a busy road

GTA Driver

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Iroad 3300CH, G1W-c, Mobius C, A119 v1 & v3, A118-c2
What!
Never heard about that before. The first 2 guys get as far as I will get.

I just don't understand the fascination with these inane "challenges" which are at best an undemanding feat of irritation to everyone else, like what these kids were doing in the middle of a busy highway and at worst near suicides like the girl that nearly killed herself with the fire "challenge". I wonder when the community service or excel in school "challenge" will gain viral status?

KuoH

The “Kiki challenge”, also known as the “In My Feelings challenge”, involves jumping out of a moving car and dancing alongside it to Drake’s hit In My Feelings, while the car continues moving.

Police across the globe are warning against it

Anyway, these little SOBs were caught

Yeah this was bad enough in the old pre-internet days, now it is really bad, and the level of stupid have only gone up.

This is the design that are supposed to get kids off eating tide pods.
554_rosenkaal.png

Yeah , if ever there was an over abundance of stupid , it's the 21st century ..

Yeah , if ever there was an over abundance of stupid , it's the 21st century ..

I have a more distant family member who got into trouble after his "friend" "made him" drink too many shots. I asked if his friend held the shot glasses or put a gun to his head- he said "No." I responded "Then you drank all them by yourself because you wanted to, right? And any real friend wouldn't have wanted you to do something which would get you in trouble would they?"

It was the beginning of his enlightenment I hope, but this is exactly how today's younger folks think. We have a whole generation of complete fools waiting to take power when the older leaders die off, and I am d@mn glad I'll be dead before then. We weren't exactly bright as kids, but our brains still functioned well enough to see and recognize stupidity and avoid it.

Phil

Im just glad I was never that way inclined ..
Sure I did my fair share of stupid , but at least I had the sense to learn from my mistakes .
And I started to listen to the inner voice more ..

But with the internet , youtube , mobile phones ... There is just so much more to influence the stupid ! / drive and nourish the stupid .. And there by creating a culture of stupid , where people actually wear stupid with pride !
I even seen T shirts - Stupid and proud of it ! ( ???????????????? )

Really ? , people are stupid , and , proud of it ! That's the 21st Century for you .. ( Though I guess the 20th century started it all )

Stupid are popular today and have millions of followers.

I saw that clip on someone's compilation and didn't have a clue what was goin on, I just thought they might have been "relieving themselves" at the side of the road while traffic was slow!

Back