Koonlung k1s techmoan review

Last edited by a moderator:
Be aware the Audio is very weak. You can barely hear anything on playback. If you are the type that mutes audio not an issue, but if you expect to hear anything it's unacceptably low.

Last edited:
Be a aware the Audio is very weak. You can barely hear anything on playback. If you are the type that mutes audio not an issue, but if you expect to hear anything it's unacceptably low.

BUT the quality of the output looks quite good and after all that is what really matters, but as always only time will tell if this product is reliable and (as far as I am concerned) what about after sales support?

thanks guys... i have like many of you spent way too much money for the search of the perfect reliable dashcam... I'm currently using a mio. it works but i don't love it. The quality just isn't what i want.

my reference camera is an iphone 5s with iswymdvr 2. the quality is so much better than anything else, but makes for a bad dashcam bc it doesn't autostart. and i don't want to leave a iphone in my window

Be aware the Audio is very weak. You can barely hear anything on playback. If you are the type that mutes audio not an issue, but if you expect to hear anything it's unacceptably low.
Looks like if video is good, audio is bad in quite a few dashcams.
I'd permanently have my G90 in the car but the audio issue keeps me from it.

Looks like if video is good, audio is bad in quite a few dashcams.
I'd permanently have my G90 in the car but the audio issue keeps me from it.

I think the G90 has some audio distortion, annoying sure, the K1S though the audio is barely audible which may be a problem for some if you're relying on it for evidence purposes

I'm sure it's something they'll work on improving for future models

Or have a port for external mic like in DSLR's. ;)
So we can plug in something like this:

HTB14F0FFVXXXXaMXXXXq6xXFXXXj.jpg

K1S Koonlung
2 Dual Lens Setup with GPS and Event Button Switch

see here what i got inside the box
there are a few other goodies, clips, and extra sticky pads

i found it on the techmoan review links
good thing after the price drop

Attachments

• K1S Group Shot.jpg
    K1S Group Shot.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 44