Koonlung N28 - Any one with any experience?

mokins

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.
I am new to all of this... but I am very OCD and don't want to be seeing the unit or cables (if I can help it!) so someone recommended Koonlung. I noticed that they do one that fits around the rear view mirror.
My questions are... Is it really any good? Does anyone have one or any footage from one? and if it is not that good, does anyone have any recommendations?

I drive aToyota RAV4

Many Thanks
Darren

that's a public model product that is sold under many different brands, there are a few versions of the internals used in these so would need to know which version it is to know whether it's worth a look or not

it's the Novatek version which is the better of the three versions available, what the finished product is like is hard to know though

Ok... I am guessing you saw that because of ‘NTK96655’.
I value experienced opinions... do you have any recommendations for descreet cams? I am happy to go for full install or mirror ones like this but I was decent quality.
Thanks
Darren

Ok... I am guessing you saw that because of ‘NTK96655’.

yes the other two versions use different chipsets

I am happy to go for full install or mirror ones like this but I was decent quality.

Koonlung don't make the internals of this one but they would be assembling it, it's maybe ok, if you can buy locally with support it might be worth a shot

OK... long story short... I took the plunge... now I need to get it working. Does anyone here have any knowledge of how to get the Wifi working and the wifi password so I can configure it and get it working?
I am really starting to regret buying this now!

Default wifi passwords are often 12345678 or 1234567890, something really easy, and why so many people get their wifi things hacked cuz they never change the default password.

Back