Lady on phone nearly crushed by BMW.

You can tell she's not Mainland chinese. If she was, she'd be flopping on the hood and screaming.

Must have been a really important conversation 'cause it appears she didn't even stop talking. :rolleyes::(

Do look like a place where its the pedestrians that have to take care of them self to make sure they make it across.

Just another proof smart phones should be renamed to dumbphones, it was bad with regular phones back then, and it is ever worse now with the smart phones.
And it just baffle me, with today's possibilities to access any and all information people should be smarter, but sadly thats not the case.

I bet the people that came up with the internet dident see that coming, instead of a second coming of enlightenment we have seen the first coming if stupidment.

albert-einstein-fear-technology-surpass-human-interaction-generation-idiots.jpg

This is what annoys me about people who argue "It's only a pedestrian" or "It's only a cyclist" or whatever, as justification for them being reckless and doing whatever they want. It isn't THEIR safety I'm concerned about so much, but that of all the innocent parties who are put at risk.

We Danes call a event like that ( her walking into a scaffolding pole ) "en huskekage" which translate directly into "memory cake", its a term we often use in conjunction with a slap to the face and the slap being the "huskekage"

Often used on dim-witted people that need a little extra to get it.

My brother once came home from college with a nasty black eye. He claims he was riding his bicycle along the road and was so distracted by a hot babe walking on the other side of the road that he rode his bike straight into a light pole. :rolleyes:

When I was 10 years old, I had a morning paper route I delivered on a bicycle, between 0330 and about 0530. I ran into a parked car one morning. I don't even remember why? :) Wish I could blame a smartphone.

My friend Rocky crashed his motorcycle into the side of a car in an intersection with a Cop directing traffic. It was right in the middle of a 'walk-a-thon' type thing back in 1975, and some woman participant's halter-top came unfastened :eek: Very low speed, no damage to car or bike, and no ticket for Rocky or the driver. The Cop said it was understandable because he was looking at the same thing and that's why he didn't see the crash happen himself :rolleyes: The man driving the car admitted to having the same "problem" :p

Phil

Back