Lamenting my cracked windshield

rockout

Reaction score
Country
United States
A rock cracked my windshield today so I thought I'd lament with a dashcam video of a rock cracking a windshield. Not my video though. Now I need to find a windshield replacement shop.

Not happy with spending three hundred on a windshield but had to be done. I ended up going to Handy Auto Glass for the windshield replacement. It was nice of them to reattach my dashcam without me asking. I'll stop lamenting now.

When i have found a little money next year i will have my windscreen replaced too, but i share the experience with my insurance so personally i just have to cough up 1/3 of the total price.

The chip i have in the glass are pretty small but i will make it bigger then, but my main issue are all the little scratches, maybe due to my dashcams but i have never noticed that before on other cars of mine but i cant think the glass of my cheap little car are more prone to scratches than other cheap cars i have owned.

I have way too many streak scratches on my 14 year old windscreen, most likely down to poor quality wipers, I should think about getting a new screen if the car don't die before I do it!

Back