Lane splitting...In the rain

DaveLC2

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
DOD LS360W
I have no idea how this guy would be able to react if someone had changed lanes at that speed in the wet. Those Botts' dots are super slippery when they get wet.

To much trust in drivers checking mirrors... If anything (could/would/should) happen, he'd have no chance to save it

I've seen worse at higher speeds but as a former HD rider, one rule is to always have an out.

It's all good until something goes wrong. And I've seen that first hand with tragic results.

Not really, this was recorded by a narrow angle camcorder.

Some serious tail-gating going on there by the cam car. :eek:
Do you know what cam car is that? It's a Police car. Everytime you watch a video with those informations on the screen and the name Provida, it's a Police video.

...Everytime you watch a video with those informations on the screen and the name Provida, it's a Police video.
I did not know that - now I do. :)

It's like a meme. People keep banging on about how it's legal to lane split/filter, and before you know it they are in complete denial of the risks.

I did some pretty stupid things when I was a young biker, but never deliberately put my 'entitlements' above my safety.

Back