Lastest firmware for GS90C that provides miles per hour?

gardenhoe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just received a Dome GS90C (A7LA70) from gearbest and it came with firmware version 1138 installed, which is kilometers per hour KPH on screen.

Looking for miles per hour. MPH.
Or firmware to remove speed from screen as I can change it in Registration viewer.

Thanks to this forum, I've already figured out other questions we had about fixing date & how to update firmware. Now I just need MPH firmware. thanks.

Just received a Dome GS90C (A7LA70) from gearbest and it came with firmware version 1138 installed, which is kilometers per hour KPH on screen.

Looking for miles per hour. MPH.
Or firmware to remove speed from screen as I can change it in Registration viewer.

Thanks to this forum, I've already figured out other questions we had about fixing date & how to update firmware. Now I just need MPH firmware. thanks.
I have had success with on G90c firmware! it supports both km / h & MPH / h
It is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j3uns6f44vpi2gh/GS90A MPH 06082016 v2523.rar?dl=0

Hi camerahanhtrinh, I am looking for new stable g90c firmware but the one you give a link to in your post above is for the g90A, are you sure its working ok on a g90c?

Also, when unpacking it with winrar you get two files,one an elf and the other the .bin,do you only copy the .bin to the sd card?if so, what is the elf file for exactly?

Thanks.

Hi camerahanhtrinh, I am looking for new stable g90c firmware but the one you give a link to in your post above is for the g90A, are you sure its working ok on a g90c?

Also, when unpacking it with winrar you get two files,one an elf and the other the .bin,do you only copy the .bin to the sd card?if so, what is the elf file for exactly?

Thanks.
You want the .bin file. If you go to the download section of my site you should find a recent G90C version.

Hi camerahanhtrinh,
I can't find where to download firmware for the G90C on your website?
Any chance you could post a link?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V G90 1
Bo$s G90 3
Pianoman144 G90 1
camerahanhtrinhvn.com G90 6
V G90 2
Back