Latest app beta

I tested this somewhat on the new model today, and seem to work fine for the few things i tried out.

Haven't tried this beta yet, but wanted to ask, on the SG9663DCPRO, I have a couple of the menu settings that won't stay put. The Display Mode once in a while goes back to "Picture In Picture" even though I set it to Front Only. And I keep Parking Monitor at 5 fps, but sometimes it'll end up on something else like 2 or 3 fps.

I haven't been able to nail down the timing & circumstances of when these settings get changed. I seem to notice this whenever I pull the memory card out to save files on the computer. I always power off the dash cam before removing the card.

the display will always go back to picture in picture, that's intentional as it's required as part of the boot process, no other reports of issues with fps selection though, make sure if setting these it's when the camera is fully powered, and not powered in parking mode

Hmm, so no way to make Display Mode stay put? So we'll always need to er-do that setting whenever you pull the card.

Hmm, so no way to make Display Mode stay put? So we'll always need to er-do that setting whenever you pull the card.
it will always go back to picture in picture anytime the camera restarts, has to work that way, it's part of the boot process

Hi. Is there a listing of changes made in the new beta app? Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The app is live already so if you've used the beta version uninstall and reinstall the release version from the playstore

Changes are menu adjustments to suit the DR and TD models

Back