Latest firmware update won't download

gravelsandwich

Reaction score
Country
Australia
The current version is 3.3.2.11. When trying to downlaod and install the the new firmware the app will connect to the internet, then go through the "download to phones(1/2)" process but fail at the start of (2/2). i curious as to why it suggests theres more than 1 phone its trying to download to? Ive reset the camera, re installed the app but keeps failing to download at the same spot. I Dont know where to go from here????

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190412-113522_DDPai.jpg
    Screenshot_20190412-113522_DDPai.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 7
At least 3 of us having the same issue so I'd suggest it's not something we're doing wrong as opposed to an issue with either the package itself being corrupt/not read correctly or the server it's coming from.

pssonline, you might be right. I just tried updating again today and it worked! Also updated a 2nd M6+ that wasn't being used and it worked also. Just to note that i'm 700km away from where i was unsuccessfully trying to update.....

Mine has updated successfully also, so I'm no longer getting the voice prompt after GPS lock. The really bad, patchy speeds scrubbing through video still remain though, I think my unit may slowly be on its way out on that front.

Back