Latest & Greatest Hardwire Kit Recommendation

SECRET

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey folks,

New to the forum!

I've been using a DR900S-2Ch hardwired to a Vicovation PowerPlus+ for the past year. Recently in the past few months, the PowerPlus+ seems to keep indication low voltage even if I am driving. I've checked the battery voltage and confirmed that it's not the issue.

I'm planning to replace the hardwire kit with something else, but I'm struggle to see if there's a good kit out there. There seems to be a gap in the market where there is no super high quality hardwire kit with parking mode that is reliable.

What's the latest recommendation from the forum for hardwiring? Power Magic Pro seems to have bad reviews. Even resellers do not seem to want to sell me it without a big warning. What about Power Magic Pro EZ? Any other options out there?

Thanks in advance!

It depends on how long you want parking modes to work your may be better off with a dedicated dashcam battery like b124 or cellink neo. I haven’t seen better hardwire kits then the one you already have yet. if you get lowpower messages the connection to the fusetap or the fuse maybe bad.
Magic Ez should work in most cases but not on all cars. I have seen less bad reviews with the power magic Ez then the pro.

The PM EZ has been discontinued due to numerous compatibility issues.

The Power Plus you have is more or less better than the PMP.

Thus, an improvement would be a battery pack like the BlackVue B-124X.

Back