latest oficial fw are 4.0? and max capacity of microsd?

dakota

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hello!
in the oficial web support the latest FW is the 4.0.
I have been seeing that there is talk of an FW 4.03 and I would like to have it, the camera works well, although the GPS is very unstable, standing still marks me 3-4km / h.
I am also looking at what is the maximum capacity of the microsd, I currently have 32Gb and it gives me about 96 minutes or less of recording, I want to put a 128db microsd but I do not know if it supports it, I do not find information on the official website because it is discontinued already

if your GPS shows 3~4km/h while you are stationary this is indicative of signal quality issues, can be a problem with the GPS but also other electronics in the vehicle, windscreen type can affect the performance like this, firmware update is not going to help this type of problem

The firmware on Viofo.com is probably V4.03, it’s just listed as V4.0. Install it and see what version it is.
The current firmware supports up to 256GB.

Hello!
in the oficial web support the latest FW is the 4.0.
I have been seeing that there is talk of an FW 4.03 and I would like to have it, the camera works well, although the GPS is very unstable, standing still marks me 3-4km / h.
I am also looking at what is the maximum capacity of the microsd, I currently have 32Gb and it gives me about 96 minutes or less of recording, I want to put a 128db microsd but I do not know if it supports it, I do not find information on the official website because it is discontinued already

I'm using 128GB card. No problem with it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H A119S 5
Back