Latest update broke the app

yuppicide

Reaction score
Country
United States
There was an update to the app today on Android. It did not list a description of what the updates or bug fixes were. After installing the app it no longer opens. Five or six messages in Chinese or Japanese pop up and go away really quick that's all.

I tried to clear the app data and that did not work so I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Now those Chinese messages come up all the time and will not stop I had to uninstall the app to get the messages to stop.

Yes, I can confirm. App does not start anymore. Display some message in Chinese and that's it. See attach.

Tried with and without wifi connected to the camera.

App is version 1.8.2

@estore009 any ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181110-020041~2.png
    Screenshot_20181110-020041~2.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 13
message is telling you there's a program error and it will exit, I'm sure @estore009 will look into it for you and find out what's happening

Hello
I just installed the update through the playstore and the same, a message in Chinese repeatedly and does not start the application. Any solution? I see that I am not the only one with the same problem.
Thank you.

The APP from Google Play works now!

Last edited:
Reactions: vax
Yes, I can confirm. App does not start anymore. Display some message in Chinese and that's it. See attach.

Tried with and without wifi connected to the camera.

App is version 1.8.2

@estore009 any ideas?
It was solved already , and please delete and reinstall, thanks!

@estore009 app still broken. It does indeed start up and quicker. But I went into picture list and it says Download Failure every time

Going into videos it pops up the Chinese message constantly and you have to force close the app. It makes my S9+ lag so closing the app took longer.

I was going to say same exact problem.. but I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it's working now.

I am not sure what the app updates included because there is no changelog anywhere. as for bugs the only one for me is I still have to press a video or image 10 to 30 times in order to select.

Because we got claims that APP made cellphone freeze, so we disabled this automatically full-screen in the 1.8.2 version App.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T B1W 6
Mark S-H B1W 0
P B1W 5
B B1W 10
D B1W 45
Back