latest version ios app wont wifi connect

astigto

Reaction score
Country
United States
my iphone got the latest version of blackvue ios app and it wont connect to the camera after that. my ipad still has the older version and can connect to the camera. let me know if it’s just me.

Reactions: RLS
my iphone got the latest version of blackvue ios app and it wont connect to the camera after that. my ipad still has the older version and can connect to the camera. let me know if it’s just me.

Same here. Tried on iPhoneX and 8.

Tried resetting the WiFi, and that didn’t work. The app kept saying there was no camera connected even when I connected to the default WiFi network...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just upgraded the BlackVue app to v.2.8 (iOS 12.0) @ 3:24pm Pacific.

It still kicks me out to the Settings for BlackVue instead of the WiFi connection.

However, once I manually connect to the BlackVue unit's WiFi, I am able to access the its files and live viewing. Cool!

Reactions: RLS
there's another issue I am having. when I try to play the (R)ear recording, (F)ront recording is the one being played. playback of (F)ront is fine.

running DR900S with BV B-124 with mobile wifi router and Cloud Basic plan, with iphone 10.3.3 IOS and have no issues whatso ever, definitely IOS issue
Black Vue app ver 2.81

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W DR750S (1CH or 2CH) 5