Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
Panorama II Lens Cap available now from shpkora

Panorama II Lens Cap (1).JPG

Panorama II Lens Cap (2).JPG

Panorama II Lens Cap (3).JPG

Panorama II Lens Cap (4).JPG

Panorama II Lens Cap (5).JPG

Below is idea how you can use sunglasses box as Panorama II dash camera storage box.

Panorama II Lens Cap (6).JPG

Panorama II Lens Cap (7).JPG

Panorama II Lens Cap (8).JPG

Good afternoon. Nico well supplied with a lid and add CPL filter you can buy.

shpkora should have lens caps in stock.
CPL lens still in development / production and should be ready soon ( exact time not known yet ).
I will keep updated.

shpkora should have lens caps in stock.
CPL lens still in development / production and should be ready soon ( exact time not known yet ).
I will keep updated.
Good afternoon. Thanks Nico for the information. We'll wait.

Hello, thanks for the great info about this dashcam. Ordered mine from shpkorea, only a week after delivered to Finland. Mine came with the new lens cap fitted, nice surprise.

Hello, thanks for the great info about this dashcam. Ordered mine from shpkorea, only a week after delivered to Finland. Mine came with the new lens cap fitted, nice surprise.

THanks for update. Pretty quick delivery. It seems that shpkorea has added Lens cap to new orders starting from this year. Good to know.

my P II arrived today, with a lens cap included. It looks great & fits very well.

david

my P II arrived today, with a lens cap included. It looks great & fits very well.

david
Great to hear.
"Play around" with it for few weeks and if have time then share your thought in Panorama II main sub-forum thread.

Panorama II Lens Cap available now from shpkora

I bought a OTS 40mm plastic lens cap on eBay for about $3.50 US.
It was a bit loose, and too flat for the lens so I used a heat gun to put a little heat into the center of the cap.
It caused it to bow in the middle and the outside edges to contract.
So now it fits snugly over the rim and does not interfere with the lens.

A CPL option has been available for quite some time now. Niko's post you just replied to is a year old from early 2014. Look for PANOCPLV2. I believe the older II lens may protrude too far out though to fit the CPL on top. The newer S and G have a flatter lens

A CPL option has been available for quite some time now. Niko's post you just replied to is a year old from early 2014. Look for PANOCPLV2. I believe the older II lens may protrude too far out though to fit the CPL on top. The newer S and G have a flatter lens
Thank you Sir, I recieved my black box one week ago, I did not search deep enough. I'll look how and where I can buy the one that fits on the lens of my black box. Thank you again.
Joseph

If you just bought your panorama its most likely the S and the CPL I mentioned is compatible. The BlackBox stamp on the front is not the brand or model name.

If you just bought your panorama its most likely the S and the CPL I mentioned is compatible. The BlackBox stamp on the front is not the brand or model name.
Yes, that's it Panorama S. You are great, have good knowledge. I appreciate your quick reply
Joseph

Back