- May 1, 2013
- Reaction score
- Dash Cam
- Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
DIRTY vs CLEAN Dashcam Lens comparison CLICK HERE.
If you try to remove a fingerprints from lens with an optical cloth or tissue, in most cases you will find that the fingerprints start to smear. This is because fibres in cloth or tissues simply do not absorb fingerprints oils quickly enough or completely enough to get the lens surface entirely clean. One option is to use professional DSLR Lens Cleaning Kit which consist of special lens cleaning liquid, brush, cloth / tissues, etc., or you can use a LENSPEN.
Lenspen FAQ HERE.
My personal review:
Video review in Russian language:
Video review in Netherlands / Dutch language:
Video review in Arabic language:
Safe for all lenses, including multi-coated surfaces, GoPro Hero lens, other action- and Dashcameras, Digital Cameras, UV, MCUV, FLD, CPL, Polarizing Lenses & Filters, camcorders, binoculars, telescopes, microscopes, rifle scopes, night vision and more...
- Unique cleaning compound ( invisible carbon ) will not spill or dry out.
- Handy, high quality retractable cleaning brush.
- Environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
- Long Life: 500 plus uses
- No messy liquids require, cloth, or tissues !
How to use:
- Remove dust particles from lens surface with convenient retractable brush.
- Remove cap and wipe the surface with smooth circular motions of the unique flexible cleaning tip. If some smudges persist, breathe gently on the surface to be cleaned and repeat the process.
- Replace the cap over the tip and give the cap half a twist. Twisting the cap replenishes the unique cleaning pad.
- Please Note: Lens pen Products are designed specifically for optical lenses. Do not use on wet surfaces. Please carefully observe the instructions for use.