Let's Start A Revolution... Today!

A guy was shot last night, one was badly wounded and one wounded lightly. weapon used probably a AK47 or 74

https://translate.google.dk/transla...-aarigt-offer-er-kendt-af-politiet&edit-text=

I have things ;) but not at home, but i dident totally sell out when i was young and very very naughty, but that's for the zoombie apocalypse or civil war or what ever may come.

I do keep up my aiming skills with a PCP airrifle, shooting long range with one of those are like shooting long range with a Lapua or 50 cal sniper rifle, but off course the .22 pellets start acting up soon after they left the barrel so 50 - 100 M are long range.
I cant afford to join a shooting club for handgun practice, but really its like riding a bicycle i think, i am pretty sure my aim are better than the dagos currently at war on Danish streets.

I do think many of those that have a shotgun have it for safty, cuz when out and about in nature i dont hear shooting indicating 700,000 shotguns are out there. it is actually rare i hear hunters and i do spend some time in areas where they might also be.
It was better in the old days when our civil guard had their G3 + ammo at home, made for a large part of those entering the black market, but maybe that's why it is now a done deal and those guys dont have a gun at home anymore, and off course those pesky commies not knocking on out front door as hard now compared to the cold war days.

I have been thinking about getting that hunting license, but been so for decades and i never get around to it.

The "saturday" guys are at war with another biker gang called Mongols, i think both ate independent with no affiliations to either big gang ( HA / Bandidos )

Damn parasites they are, trade in slow death and talk about honor and brotherhood, at least we wasent that stupid when we did sort of the same when we was young and dumb.
There was 0 hard drugs dealed in out hood, and there was 0 selling to minors if we heard about that happened 10 guys took a little walk kicked in door slapped a little, and soon there was a vacant apartment.

Now same hood are close to get ghetto stamp, lots of stupid going on there, but no one after us wanted to take over / take responsibility.
I know cuz my little sister and her oldest son live there.

Back