LGI ( Shenzhen Loyal Goal Industry Electronic Co., Limited )

spotnz

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
earlier this year I bought a dashcam from this seller. On Aliexpress. It was a most unsatisfactory experience. Due entirely to their willingness to mis-represent their product, on multiple occasions. To the point of deliberately lying.

The unit I bought was supposed to have a GPS unit inside it. Both according to the advert & the paper & PDF manuals supplied. The videos I took, clearly showed no GPS data. Given their command of english, I do not believe that this was a translation problem. They didn't even care when I informed that I would be publishing their lies here.

Fortunately the Aliexpress disputes process people agreed with me & I got an agreeable refund.

AND they are still trying to flog off the same camera, with the same non-existent feature.

My recommendation is to avoid buying from LGI.

david

They tried to remove "GPS":
offer snapshot: Special Features: Bult in GPS,Cycle Recording,Digital Zoom,G-sensor,Microphone,Motion Detection,Night Vision,SD/MMC Card,Time&Date Display
current offer: Special Features: Cycle Recording,Digital Zoom,G-sensor,Microphone,Motion Detection,Night Vision,SD/MMC Card,Time&Date Display

offer snapshot: Ambarella Full HD 1080P Car DVR Camera BL900 with GPS Logger G-Sensor WDR Touch Buttons
current offer: Ambarella Full HD 1080P Car DVR Camera BL900 with G-Sensor Touch Buttons

But they forgot to remove this: GPS logger: Internal

Back