Lightnspace warranty support. - resolved

jambot

Reaction score
Hello,

I purchased a Livue LB100 from Lighnspace on Ebay. It died after a day of use and was told to send it back. I sent it back and the vendor acknowledged receiving it and having it repaired back in July, but haven't sent it back. That was the last I heard from the vendor and they stopped responding to my emails.

Has anybody sent anything back for warranty repair? I want to buy more, but if support is this bad I have to look elsewhere.

Thanks

Re: Lightnspace warranty support.

jambot said:
Hello,

I purchased a Livue LB100 from Lighnspace on Ebay. It died after a day of use and was told to send it back. I sent it back and the vendor acknowledged receiving it and having it repaired back in July, but haven't sent it back. That was the last I heard from the vendor and they stopped responding to my emails.

Has anybody sent anything back for warranty repair? I want to buy more, but if support is this bad I have to look elsewhere.

Thanks

I feel very sorry for about the problem.

Would you please contact my email cs@astrobile.com with your details?

I will forward your mail to a person in charge of this.

Usually, warranty repaired items are shipped from Livue within 5-7 business days after receipt. There may be some problem with your item.

Please contact me and I will try to handle the problem as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Jeremy

Re: Lightnspace warranty support. - resolved.

I received the camera. It was shipped a couple of days ago.

Re: Lightnspace warranty support. - resolved.

jambot said:
I received the camera. It was shipped a couple of days ago.

That's great!!

I hope you have great time with the camera:)

Sincerely,
Jeremy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Livue / Winycam 2