Lights...

An online record check shows DA51CPE failed its MOT the last two years in a row for a number of reasons - it does not appear to be a well-maintained car. The 2018 test is due next week - watch this space....
seems on dec 22 they did the bare minimum to make it pass...

1545844889041.png

Or they greased the palms of the inspector...
I think that is unlikely in the UK.

More likely they sold it when told it wouldn't pass and someone else has done the bare minimum to sell it on.

It is quite possible the MIL lamp just needed turning off with an OBD reader to go through the test, and maybe now that an illuminated MIL lamp is a fail, turning it off has become part of a standard annual service so was turned off just before the test. Does appear that it should have been off the road for a few days though.

Or they greased the palms of the inspector
That have happened here and will happen again as car MOT centers too have been privatized, while i am firmly against huge public sector ( worlds #2 largest here ) then in the wake of decades of privatization of public branches or companies it is clear that our country are being slowly destroyed for absolutely no gain ( no gain = things / services don't get better or cheaper, on the contrary it seem )

If i was in a deciding place in politics, heads would roll and things would change a lot, i owe that to myself and my fellow man, and not least the future Danes whom we are constantly stealing from and defecate on.

Back