Likes and Thanks

Jazzist

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Lukas LK7900 (stolen)
So if we want to say thanks we don't have to post which can interrupt a topic a bit :mrgreen:

That is a good idea. I just installed a modification that allows users to "thumb up" or "thumb down" posts. This gives reputation points as well. I think it allows to rate users and has some other features but I haven't fully investigated it yet :D

not sure if it's just me but it seems a bit broken at the moment, perhaps it's not fully implemented at the moment and I'm just jumping the gun (just appears as text)

Thanks for pointing it out. I see the icons on my end. Perhaps you need to log-out and log back in. Let me know if that rectifies the problem, otherwise I need to do some more troubleshooting on my end!

DashCamMan said:
Thanks for pointing it out. I see the icons on my end. Perhaps you need to log-out and log back in. Let me know if that rectifies the problem, otherwise I need to do some more troubleshooting on my end!

tried that, and a browser refresh, still the same

After some more research, it appears that some users will see:

{ RS_ADD_POINTS }
{ RS_SUBTRACT_POINTS }

The solution apparently is to clear the cache from your browser. Hopefully that corrects the problem.

Never seen them in the browser, will check.

Also not available in Tapatalk (available in other forums).

Tapatalk is the best way to view forums imo :)

Many thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Back