LIQUIDATION SALE - Blackvue DR400G-HD II, iRoad, SameView, etc

kev510

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, just to let the mods know, I am not a vendor. This is a posting for a private sale.

All are brand new, sealed in plastic, in original box. Never ever used. Only $7 for USPS Priority Shipping + insurance. PayPal, personal check, cashier's/bank check, money order accepted. PayPal would be the fastest and probably safest.

1 CH blackbox (front-facing camera only):
-- SameView S100 Full HD (8GB) (includes 24/7 cable and cigarette jack power supply) $150
-- Pittasoft BlackVue DR400G-HD II (16GB) $185
**OUT OF STOCK** Pittasoft BlackVue DR500GW-HD (wifi) (16GB) $235
-- IONE-3800FU Full HD (16GB) $185

2 CH blackbox (front-facing camera + rear-facing camera):
-- SameView S200 Full HD (16GB) $199
-- IONE-3300HD (16GB) $179

I have the S100/S200 in my car, and it has served me very well so far (spec, features, build quality, etc). SameView units also have built-in battery protection, parking mode, HD recording, etc. HERE'S a guide on how to install the S200

Seriously doubt they are authorised distributors as I emailed Blackvue and they told me to get in touch with their Aussie distributor in Perth Autoblackbox.com.au

Seriously doubt they are authorised distributors as I emailed Blackvue and they told me to get in touch with their Aussie distributor in Perth Autoblackbox.com.au

they're a reseller not a distributor for whatever that's worth, they've been doing the product for quite a long time though

Back