Little girl falls from bus...

Sunny

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
More than I can review. ;)
Looks like she opened the latch herself and fell out...
Thankfully, she'll be okay.

Thanks @Sunny. Was in our TV news yesterday and today.

Every bus I ever remember being on had an extremely loud buzzer/alarm that would go off if the rear door was opened while the bus was running.

1. good he didn't drive faster, than the guardian angel could fly.
2. Why is the girl not sitting on a seat, with at seat belt on or next to an adult.
3. Was the driver on spiritual dope. Normal you will feel the air pressure change and louder road sound, or was there full power on gospel music.
Happy the girl survived.

Also if the report in the video is correct and the bus didn't return until 15 minutes later, then that means the driver didn't look in the rearview for a long time. It may not be the driver's fault that the girl fell out, but not being aware of the rear door being opened for so long doesn't bode well for their professionalism or attention to safety.

KuoH

Was the driver on spiritual dope. Normal you will feel the air pressure change and louder road sound, or was there full power on gospel music.

I don't think school buses here have seat belts.

Most of the small buses like that are simple van conversions, and don't have seat belts or a rearview mirror. They only have oversized side mirrors.

Back