Little tipper...

Paul Iddon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo A139 Pro 4K, A129 Pro Duo 4K, A229 Duo 2K, & NB 522GW
Dumper driver was over to the left and I was over to the right for passing when he started to come right before indicating his intention - and he never checked to see if anyone was behind. The chap indicated barely 10 yards ahead of his destination. I was keeping speed down a bit (24-25mph) because as I see these types of vehicles as potentially more hazardous than others. Had I been up to 30mph, I may have been right on his ass...

Last edited:
O yeah, not the kind of guy i would like to have in my insurance company, look like a problem magnet and i have onlu seen 15 seconds of him.

At least he did indicate, and he was moving so you knew to be careful, unlike the BMW I met today:

Yeah, that was daft as well m8.

I captured a Volvo and for that matter several other cars in a que, making life very hard for cyclists as they for some unknown reason hugged the curb badly and so left no room for cyclists there.
I totally get the Cyclist getting pissed off.

Personally i would have been banging on cars instead of breaking the law by bicycling on the sidewalk, maybe even knocked off a few mirrors.
Okay the real sinner was probably the idiotic designed traffic bumps forcing people to either side to pass over it with just 2 wheels on it, and it seem like the middle line scare Danes so they keep right and so block cyclists.

By the way next month i will be sending my little sister and oldest niece to London for a few days, you guys better get your driving act together cuz these 2 are precious to me.
May 16 ---> 21

By the way next month i will be sending my little sister and oldest niece to London for a few days, you guys better get your driving act together cuz these 2 are precious to me.
May 16 ---> 21
You had better teach them how to safely cross the road then - remember the traffic comes from the right.

And if they are driving, then make sure they know to drive on the correct side of the road, unlike other foreign tourists: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-47851582 who cause chaos and destruction.

Hehe they are both licensed but will not be driving over there, they will attend a concert with some female singer and then i trust do a little shopping to buy their big brother / uncle something cuz he are so nice driving them to the airport and picking them up when they get back.
And yes after almost getting myself run over in Freemantle in AU i will make sure to tell them to look in the reverse order way before crossing the street.

Back