Live Auto-upload footage not working

bw123

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I'm on 1.004, updated firmware couple of times now (with OTA and USB), contacted support but to no avail (they say I can send the dashcam to the seller).
Does anyone got this feature to work? Is there any magical ingredient that needs to be added?
Thanks!

All they are able to say is always to send the dashcam back to seller... Never helping!

Can you share in further details how it is not working?
Did you try plying them after downloading to internal memory?

I'm discussing this feature https://www.blackvue.com/blackvue-cloud-how-to-use-live-auto-upload/
It's supposed to upload all events to the cloud automatically but it does not.

If you have the latest Blackvue app installed on your phone and have enabled the Live Auto-upload as shown in the article, the dashcam should upload the events automatically to the Cloud. If it doesn't, i would suggest to send your dashcam's serial number and cloud account ID to Blackvue CS team (cs@pittasoft.com) to assist you with troubleshooting.

Having the same issue with the 750x+. I have slowly figured everything else out but this one feature is not working for me. I have satisfied the triggering of events that would auto update to the cloud but it refuses to post. I’m getting the notifications just not the auto uploads.

Back