live streaming not working

jauling

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Dash Cam
hero hd, hero5 session, gitup git2, yi 4k+
I haven't tried live streaming with my 4k+ yet, but now that I've got some time (due mostly to the pandemic), I decided to give it a go.

Seems the first major problem is that I am unable to log into the app. This looks to be a requirement to even start streaming. I can configure the app to do Youtube Live streaming platform, then when I click the Start Live button, I get a login prompt. When I click on 'Continue with Facebook', I get a wierd message that looks like it's coming from Facebook saying Error:
App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions.

Not sure what to do here. I checked my Facebook settings for app access, but couldn't find the Yi Action Camera app anywhere. I even tried to delete cache and data for the app, but still get the same message. Maybe I'm not looking at the right place? FWIW, the Yi Action Camera app is version 3.9.3.

Not sure if this is related, but the Yi Action Camera app is no longer listed on the Google Play Store. Even when you go to the Yi Technologies Play Store URL, you see its not there... Anyone have any tips? Or should I bin my 4k+? Seems such a waste... :(

Seems this guy was successful few weeks ago

I cant think of anything i would watch in 480p
Why it have to be so low ? i have seen interviews on TV using ??? whatever APP, and it look pretty darn good most times, and 1080p at least i think.

Not sure what to do here. I checked my Facebook settings for app access, but couldn't find the Yi Action Camera app anywhere. I even tried to delete cache and data for the app, but still get the same message. Maybe I'm not looking at the right place? FWIW, the Yi Action Camera app is version 3.9.3.

Not sure if this is related, but the Yi Action Camera app is no longer listed on the Google Play Store. Even when you go to the Yi Technologies Play Store URL, you see its not there... Anyone have any tips? Or should I bin my 4k+? Seems such a waste... :(

over here?

Back