LIVE VIEW THROUGH HDMI

Discussion in 'What Should I Buy?' started by TourbusGuy, Sep 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. TourbusGuy

TourbusGuy New Member

United States
    I'm looking for a dash cam that can stream live video through an HDMI cable to the TV monitors on a tour bus. It would be great if it also had Wi-Fi capabilities for passengers to monitor. It really don't even need to be recording, as I currently run a Vicovation Opia2 for my regular dash cam, which records constantly as I'm driving.
    Another driver I met ran a second cam high on the bus windshield, hooked to the TV monitors, so passengers seated in the rear could see out the front while sightseeing. His cam was small, had no name on it, and someone gave it to him, so not sure of the brand. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. lacibaci

lacibaci Well-Known Member

United States
    Mini series has HDMI, as well As Joovuu X.

3. TourbusGuy

TourbusGuy New Member

United States
    Thanks for the reply. I found a Mini 806 on Amazon. Waiting for an answer to see if it can stream video while recording...

4. abarth

abarth Well-Known Member

United States
    Dash Cam:
    SGZC12RC░░ mini0805░░ viofoA119░░
    IIRC, the mini 080x will record and output video via HDMI at the same time. I can check on my 0805 when I get home.

5. TourbusGuy

TourbusGuy New Member

United States
    I bought an Mini O8O5P from Road Guardian on Amazon. I put an 64GB MicroSD card in it, mounted it on the windshield, hooked up an HDMI cord & was streaming the footage live to the TV monitors while it was recording. At least I think it was recording to the card. I never checked because I knew my Vico OpiaII was recording. All I can say is, the passengers loved seeing the view out the front while we toured Colorado Springs.
    Thanks for the help guys......

abarth and kamkar1 like this.